Friday, January 27, 2012

Buddha-esque Baby returns: Got Diapers?

Feeling a little nostalgic today, my last day of a 34-year career. Plus, new babies are on my mind so here is a re-posting of my drawing, Buddha-esque Baby...




Does he look serene and wiser than his year?

Still working on my entry for Sketchbook 2012 Project and happily I found out (thanks, Caitlin!) that my sketchbook isn't due until the end of April (because I signed up after November 2, 2011) rather than January 31--quelle relief to find I have more weeks in which to complete the project which at this point is about 2/3 done!

This gives me more time to concentrate on helping with a new baby in the family so hold onto your diapers and pray for serenity, right? ;p

~:~

You are cordially invited to visit Jude Cowell Art at Zazzle for leisurely 24/7 art browsing (posters, prints, stretched canvases, greeting cards, etc) whenever you can.

No comments: