Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moonrise at the Crossroads? Well, Boo!


Yes, Moonrise at the Crossroads has been published here before and seems to show up in quite a few google searches. But since it's a favorite drawing of mine (even though I usually lean toward full color rather than black and white), I'm posting it now in honor of Autumn Equinox 2010 and the lovely Full Moon of last evening!

Plus, since Halloween is almost upon us I am reminded that this image turns up rather well when people google terms like 'spooky art', too. Boo!

2 comments:

Danny R said...

Found you on google! Do you sell prints of this? I think it's gorgeous. Email me at hochilly03@msn.com, if you have time!

Jude Cowell said...

Hello there, copied/pasted the email address and got a Delivery Failure Notification so I'll have to reply here in public.

Moonrise at the Crossroads in on my list for adding to my Zazzle Art Shop as a print and i will attempt it soon, perhaps this weekend.

i also have a question for you, Danny R: do you know that several Comments left on my blogs from various user names come to me in email alerts as being from 'Ingrid Suley'? Why so many different names? Are you not one person?

Thanks for asking about my drawing - i'll see what i can do.

Jude Cowell (same old name)